On hot summer days there’s nothing better than taking Ruby and Callie for a long walk on a hot day and coming home to share a homemade cantaloupe and yogurt frozen dog treats that is not only good for the dogs, but for people too!
Seriously! You can enjoy this homemade cantaloupe and yogurt pupsicle as much as your dogs will enjoy licking this frozen treat.
Does your dog like ice cubes? Then your pups will love these frozen cantaloupe dog treats. They are so much better than giving your dog an ice cube and just as much fun.
Not only does this recipe make for a healthy snack, but it’s the perfect for snack all dogs on a hot or even a chilly day.
We think you’ll agree when I say that this is a healthy treat!
🫐 What other Fruits can I use in frozen pupsicles?
The amount of frozen dog treats you can create are limited only by your imagination!
You can easily enjoy summer with your dog by making pupsicles with any current seasonal fruit that you or your pup enjoys.
You can replace cantaloupe with the following fruits:
Not only are these treats easy to make, they're also healthy for you and your dog. Just in case you're tempted to try one.
🐶 How to Make Cantaloupe and Yogurt Frozen Dog Treats
Making frozen treats for your puppy can be as simple or as complicated as you want.
With a variety of ingredients on hand and different flavors your dog prefers, you can whip up a range of creative treats.
📋 Ingredient Notes
Plain Yogurt - The best kind of yogurt for your dogs are the plain or even non-fat plain. Just be sure it’s yogurt with no xylitol or artificial preservatives or any sweeteners. I always choose the Fage Plain Greek Yogurt.
Fresh Diced Cantaloupe - Nutritionally rich, low in calories, and high in fiber and water, cantaloupe is an excellent source of nutrients.
Stick Dog Treats - You can use any dog stick or bully stick for these homemade frozen dog treats.
🥣 Supplies Used
- Silicone Mold for Dog Treats - you can use these cylinder type molds or any cute doggie paw print or dog bone molds.
- Small bowl
📖 Recipe Directions
- Begin my mixing your yogurt and cantaloupe in a blender.
- Once mixed pour into your silicone molds.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
🍓 Other Frozen Dog Treats
👩🏻🍳 Printable Cantaloupe and Yogurt Frozen Dog Treats
There's nothing better than Homemade Frozen Cantaloupe and Yogurt Dog Treats on a hot day.
- 1 cup fresh diced cantaloupe
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2-3 stick dog treats (optional)
- Add yogurt and cantaloupe to the blender.
- Mix the blender on high until it is fully blended and smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into molds. Leave just a little space at the top so it does not overflow on the next step.
- Cut pieces of the stick treats and place them in each mold to make a popsicle stick. This is an optional step if you want to skip it you can.
- Place in freezer and allow to freeze for at least 2 hours or until frozen solid.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 19Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 43mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Dog Mom Chef does not provide a warranty, express, or implied in relation to any recipes on this website. The recipes are Dog Mom Chef's personal experiences in making them and feeding to their dogs. Please make note that your dogs may have allergies or other conditions that may make these recipes unsuitable for them or their lifestyle. Please consult with your veterinarian. Use your own judgement when feeding these recipes to your dog. Dog Mom Chef is not liable for any upset stomachs or any other outcomes because of experimenting with our recipes on this site.